AFFIN Education Financing-i
AFFIN Education Financing-i is a Shariah-compliant scheme designed specially for qualified individuals of selected University or College duly approved by the Bank to obtain financial assistance for their education plan. Based on the concept of Ijarah, the financing will cover their education programme for a truly seamless study experience.
1) Students aged 18 and up to 45 years old
2) Open to Foundation, Certificate, Pre-University (e.g. A-Level), Diploma, Degree and Postgraduate program (Master’s Degree and Doctorates) and Professional Courses for students of appointed universities / colleges
3) Requires the parents, spouse or siblings to jointly apply with the student as joint applicants
Joint Applicant Eligibility:
1) Malaysian citizen aged 21 years old and above.
2) Minimum annual income of RM 24,000.
1) Margin of finance up to 90% of Coursework Fee.
2) High financing up to RM 400,000.
3)Financing tenure up to 15 years.
Concept: Ijarah (Lease)
How to Apply For more information on AFFIN Education Financing-i and loan application,
please visit the following website: http://umcced.edu.my/affin-education/
Content of this page is an excerpt from: https://www.affinislamic.com.my/Consumer-Banking/Consumer-Financing-i/AFFIN-EDUCATION-FINANCING-i.aspx